Sunday, September 6, 2026

sleep on it pwb0581 Paul bundren

I will sleep on it 
Heartache is overwhelming 
I will sleep on it 
So I can get some rest tonight 
I was hurt but now I must move on with my life 
I struggle to survive when I worry all the time 
So I figured that I would set my fears aside 
It's no use
Why should I care about them 
When they don't care about me 
Sometimes they just want to use you 
I need to fix myself before I can fix someone else 
Cuz I am a wreck 
I've fallen from grace
I need to get my feet on the ground 
No one is around going to save me now 
I need to do this by myself 
I will sleep on it 
There is no point in dwelling 
I will sleep on it 
So I can get some rest tonight 
There is no use to hold on to what's been broken and can't be fixed 
So it is best to let things go 

No comments:

Post a Comment