Sunday, September 6, 2026

forgive pwb0581 Paul bundren

This is not another love song 
But another stone thrown to my back 
Paranoia is under control 
I'm under attack 
There is nowhere to go 
Nowhere to run nowhere to hide 
I cannot lie
The truth is I have been running away from me
I don't want to hurt anyone 
So I take it out on myself 
Now look at myself 
I can't even control myself 
Now I am falling out 
I am breaking down 
I have lost myself 
Can't forgive myself 
Maybe that is where 
It all boils down 
I can't give up on myself 
I must learn to forgive 
This is another statement 
This time for myself 
A little reminder 
That there is always hope 
Even on the stormiest day 
And in this life full of pain 
There is love
But sometimes I seem to forget 
There is light at the end of the tunnel 
I guess that this is my wake up call 
To stand up for myself 
Sometimes I can't please everybody 
Sometimes people get disappointed 
I can't give up I must stand my ground 
Try to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them
Let the water go under the bridge 
Sorry if I offended you 
I can't change who I am 





No comments:

Post a Comment