Saturday, July 25, 2026

coma pwb0581 Paul bundren

I can't tell what hit me 
It feels like this is coming out of nowhere 
Am I sleeping 
Am I dreaming 
I think I am in a coma 
From all of your love bombing 
It is coming on so fast and sudden 
I can't tell if it is real or 
If you are playing me and using me then leaving me broken with nothing dying on the side of the highway 
I think I would like to take my time 
Than to be rushed into a bad decision 
But I am fading in and out of consciousness 
From your charm
I can't tell if you are being true or are misleading me along 
And setting me up to fall 
Can't really read your poker face 
You got me second guessing on the edge 
I guess I put all my chips on you
And this whole thing can blow up in my face 
With you taking everything including my pride and faith in trusting anyone or anything and leaving me with nothing dying at the side of the road all alone 

No comments:

Post a Comment