Monday, September 7, 2026

how do you feel? pwb0581 Paul bundren

Was just wondering how do you feel with what is going on 
Sometimes it feels like a lot of sudden chaos
Feeling blindsided by it 
Sometimes the weight of the world can be too much 
Everywhere you look there is something going on 
We are just trying to stay strong 
We are all going through changes
Scrambling for safety and survival 
I wish I could cure the cancer that is killing you 
But sometimes I have felt weak myself 
It hurts me to see you die
We are all going through pain 
Each other is going through it differently 
Hard times bring hard choices 
We may not even be here tomorrow 
You may be walking into something 
Thinking you got something figured out 
And it ends up being something completely different and you end up lost
Sometimes losing your life 
We are all going through stuff and make mistakes nobody is perfect 
Nobody has all the answers but 
I'll try to be more understanding 
From this day forward
We will fight for each other 
If you scratch my back I'll scratch yours 
I'll try to come back for you 
I will try not to leave you hanging 
The world can sometimes be cold and careless and a scary place to be 
If we look out for each other 
Helping each other instead of cutting each other down 
I think We would be better off








No comments:

Post a Comment