Saturday, July 25, 2026

come and go pwb0581 Paul bundren

Words left unspoken
Some things were left unsaid 
Life is going at full speed 
It is getting harder and harder to keep up
People come and go 
Appear and fade away in a blink of an eye 
It is getting harder to tell what is genuine anymore 
Sometimes your name keeps on resurfacing 
I thought I had feelings for you 
But we got separated somehow and lost contact 
Guess we had separate plans 
And our lives went on different paths 
We probably made promises to each other 
That we couldn't keep 
That we both broke 
Don't remember what was said and done 
We haven't seen each other since 
It is hard but some of the thoughts 
Still cross my mind 
Wondering what if we were together 
What would of happened 
Would it be a good or a bad thing 
It has been so long and we are longing for 
People and things that are no longer here anymore that can't be replaced 
Can't recreate the vibe that once was there 
Everything has changed and that is gone
Don't really know how to word this 
Sometimes I am still stuck in yesterday 
Can't get certain things out of my mind 
Wish I had someone here to confide to 
That would understand 
I feel like I am so far out of my comfort zone 
Don't really know if there will be a tomorrow 
Time has come and gone 
It has been so long 
Is the same energy and feelings even there anymore 
Words left unspoken 
Some things were left unsaid 
People come and go appear and fade away in a blink of an eye 
It is getting harder to tell what is genuine anymore 

No comments:

Post a Comment